Job Title: Audit Trainee – Mukwano Group Jobs 2021
Organization: Mukwano Group of Companies
Job Location: Kampala
Mukwano Group of Companies Uganda Profile:
The Mukwano Group of Companies is the leading manufacturer of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) in the Great Lakes region, producing a wide range of market leader brands in soaps, edible cooking oils and fats, detergents, beverages, personal care products and plastics.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assisting the Internal Audit Function in making independent and objective assurances that add value, and improve the organization’s operations.
- Reviews IT, operational and business risks, functions and activities, and evaluates client relations
- Performs statistical sampling to accomplish audit procedures.
- Obtains, analyzes and appraises supporting data utilizing various software applications.
- Reviews IT internal controls throughout the organization by evaluating the adequacy of system controls and recommends improvements.
- Reviews and analyzes the control structure, perform walkthrough and testing procedures, documents testing results.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- BCOM – Accounting or BBA-Accounting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and fluent in written and spoken the English language.
- Strictly confidential handling of all HR issues.
How To Apply for Mukwano Group Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified applicants are invited to submit their applications online via the link below:
Deadline: 18th March 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.