Job Title: Fresh Graduate Trainee Opportunities – PostBank Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: PostBank Uganda Ltd (PBU)
Job Location: Kampala
PostBank Uganda Ltd Profile:
PostBank Uganda Ltd (PBU), a government-owned bank regulated by the Bank of Uganda under the Financial Institutions Act, 2004. The bank focuses on being the market leader in advancing financial inclusion.
Suitable for young graduates seeking to join the banking industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
• The applicants for the PostBank Uganda Ltd (PBU) Graduate Program should have graduated between 2017-2020.
• You must have credits in Math and English – UCE
• Must be energetic, vibrant and passionate about sales and improving livelihoods.
• Should be ready to work in any part of the country.
How To Apply for PostBank Uganda Jobs 2021
If you believe that you this person, please send your application for the position of PostBank Graduate Trainee to email@example.com
Deadline: 12th March 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.