Job Title: Management Assistant – US Embassy Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: US Embassy Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Announcement Number: Kampala-2021-005
US Embassy Uganda Profile:
The mission of the United States Embassy is to advance the interests of the United States and to serve and protect U.S. citizens in Uganda.
The Management Assistant is responsible for the organization of all administrative and clerical duties within an organization
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provides full administrative and clerical support to all Embassy sections including filling in for all direct hire/EFM Office Management Specialists during temporary absences/periods of short staffing.
- The incumbent shall assist in managing special projects including CODELs and POTUS’ and escort pouch when required.
- The incumbent shall work on a temporary basis and supervised by the Management Officer.
EDUCATION: Completion of secondary (high) school is required.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 2 years of administrative or secretarial experience is required.
JOB KNOWLEDGE: Knowledge of correspondence procedures and general customer service is required. Knowledge of office protocol matters, logistics and related office requirements is required. Proper and efficient secretarial and office management procedures as practised by the U.S. Mission Uganda is required.
How To Apply for US Embassy Uganda Jobs 2021
1. All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a Local Security Certification or Public Trust clearance.
All applications must be submitted online. Applicants shall be required to register under the careers page for U.S. Embassy Kampala following instructions on the link below:
2. For further assistance call 0414-306001
3. You will receive confirmation of registration and proceed to apply.
4. On completion of this process, you will receive an auto-response via your email.
What to Expect Next: Applicants who are invited to take a language or skills test, or who are selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
Closing Date: 23rd March 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.