Job Title: 2 Business Development & Investor Support Officers – UFZA Jobs 2021
Organization: Uganda Free Zones Authority (UFZA)
Duty Station: Kampala
Reports to: Business Development & Investor Support Executive
Terms: Three-Year Contract (Renewable upon satisfactory performance)
Age Range: 24 – 30 Years
Uganda Free Zones Authority (UFZA) Profile
Uganda Free Zones Authority (UFZA) is a Statutory Body established by the Free Zones Act, 2014, for the purpose of creating opportunities for export-oriented investment and job creation. The Authority is positioning itself to establish industrial infrastructure, attract developers and Operators and provide innovative Investor Support Services in Free Zones, Export processing Zones and Free Ports.
To promote, facilitate & monitor Free Zones, Export Processing Zones and Free Ports.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Assist the Business Development Executive to Market feasibility studies carried out for Free Zones development;
• Assist the Business Development Executive to promote and market the Free Zones Programme, its products and services to domestic and foreign investors;
• Develop and manage relationships with relevant institutions both locally and internationally for lead generation and investor attraction;
• Liaise with Ministries, Agencies and Local Governments to secure approvals, licenses and permits for free Zones, Export Processing Zones and Free Ports
• Inspect prospective and existing free zones with relevant MALGs to monitor performance, & ensure provision of physical amenities and relevant infrastructure
• Provide facilitation and after care services to existing Free Zones
• Liaise with competent authorities to ensure Free Zones comply with required conditions for supervision, management and control
• Any other duties assigned from time to time.
An honours Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Commerce, Marketing, Business Administration, Development Studies, Public Administration, Social Sciences, Social Work & Social Administration or any other related field.
A minimum 2 years’ working experience in the relevant field in a reputable institution.
Character and Competences
• Innovative with a proven high level of integrity;
• Ability to work independently and in a team;
• Proposal writing skills;
• Self-motivation and capability to work under tight deadline in a competitive environment.
How To Apply for UFZA Jobs 2021
Interested applicants who meet the requirement may send applications accompanied by a comprehensive CV with 3 referees, copies of transcripts and certificates as well as other relevant academic and professional credentials including daytime contact addressed to;
The Director General
Attn: Head Projects and Consultancy Department
Uganda Management Institute
Plot No. 44/52 Jinja Road, Kampala
P.O. Box 20131 Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 5th April 2021 at 3:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.