Job Title: Intern Software Engineer – Waape Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Waape Uganda
Duty Station: Remote/Kampala
Waape Uganda Profile
Waape is a matchmaking platform that empowers you as an employer to use your business challenges as an opportunity to get matched, engage with and hire skilled talent across the country. For the job seeker, we give you a platform to not only showcase your skills, abilities and previous works to a wider market but also gets you automatically matched and notified about open earning opportunities through our matching algorithm. We’re revolutionising connecting people in the field of service provision to customers looking to hire them for their skills and services, starting with the Ugandan market.
As a software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate about understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, & etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to the great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating the current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making the system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with analysts, designers and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- 0 – 2 years of experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Hands-on with SQL or NoSQL database.
- Competent in developing web apps in popular web frameworks.
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google or Openstack will be a plus.
How To Apply for Waape Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until suitable applicant is found
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.