Job Title: Program Officer (Road to Hope) – PCAU Jobs 2021
Organization: Palliative Care Association of Uganda (PCAU)
Duty Station: Kampala
Palliative Care Association of Uganda (PCAU) Profile
The Palliative Care Association of Uganda (PCAU) is the national association for palliative care providers in Uganda. It was registered as a Non-Governmental Organization in 2003 with a vision to extend palliative care to all patients and families in need in Uganda. The association is composed of 1200 individual members and 24 member organizations. PCAU coordinates civil society efforts and works closely with the government of Uganda to strengthen the integration of palliative care services within the health care system across the country.
PCAU seeks to recruit a dynamic professional with the requisite ability to manage a program for Orphans and other Vulnerable Children (OVC).
Roles and Responsibilities:
The officer shall coordinate interventions of a program supporting child caregivers following the chronic sickness or death of the parent(s) and/ or the child’s primary guardian.
• Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work and Social Administration, Social Sciences and other related fields.
• Should have Post Graduate qualiﬁcations in ﬁelds of Project Planning and Management or Public Health.
• Should have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in a reputable organization preferably a Non-Government Organization (NGO) and direct experience with government and donor representatives.
• Demonstrable experience in Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health (ASRH) issues will be an added advantage.
• Must he dynamic, persuasive and convincing, self-motivated, and able to demonstrate a high level of initiative.
• Have key personal competencies in team and communication skills, networking, and partnership skills
How To Apply for PCAU Jobs 2021
PCAU as a responsible employer is committed to providing competitive employment terms, attractive salary, and health insurance to successful candidates with the right qualiﬁcations, competencies, experience, and skills.
All qualiﬁed and interested candidates should send their cover letter, updated CV, and copies of academic papers as one document in PDF of not more than 2MB. Ensure to provide at least three work-related referees.
Direct your applications to,
The Country Director,
Palliative Care Association of Uganda
P.0 Box 34935, Kampala-Uganda
Only successful candidates will he contacted. Any form of solicitation, peddling ‘backdoor’ attempt, of whatsoever nature, to inﬂuence the selection process in one’s favor will automatically lead to disqualiﬁcation of a candidate.
Deadline: 3rd April 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.