Job Title: Diploma Senior Field Intelligence Officer – Tugende Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Tugende Uganda
Duty Station: Different Tugende areas of Operations in Uganda
Reports to: Head of Human Resources and Administration
Tugende Uganda Profile
Tugende is a for-profit social enterprise providing asset and SME finance, leasing, insurance, and financial literacy to new customers, and consumer finance to qualified existing customers. It was formally established in 2012 in Uganda and is a technology-enabled asset financier of income-generating assets for proven entrepreneurs, using a lease-to-own product to offer an affordable path to ownership of these assets. Tugende empowers customers unable to access formal credit and has financed over 40,000 customers.
This position will play an integral role in the operations of Tugende. The Senior Field Intelligence Officer will serve as the main point of contact between Tugende and clients who have any motorcycle security issues. The goal is to help Tugende in maintaining excellent working conditions by keeping our assets and our customers safe and problem-free.
The position involves creating a secure work environment for our staff and customers. As a Senior Field Intelligence Officer, you will be responsible for minimizing theft, vandalism, and any other suspicious or criminal behaviour, working closely with relevant law enforcement authorities. You will also be a key point of contact for customers who have security challenges. , Respect, customer dignity, and professionalism are key attributes for this job.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all client security issues are dealt with integrity and in a timely manner.
- Support the field team in coordinating Collection and Recovery operations.
- Ensure all field operations conducted by the Field Officers are managed effectively, with safety & care.
- Coordinate all security-related measures for Tugende, including making reports and follow-ups with police and other relevant authorities.
- Maintain proper record keeping and timely reporting on any security and safety threats to the company.
- Ensure safe custody of all company property/assets at all times.
- Advise the company on all security-related matters both internally and externally as well as participate in taking corrective/preventive actions on such matters.
- Supervise the day and nighttime security guards.
- The ideal candidate for the Tugende job must hold a diploma preferably in any business-related field from a reputable institution of learning
- Relevant training in security from a recognized institution
- Good customer experience and ability to deal with difficult clients
- Two years of work experience as a Security Officer in a reputable organization.
How To Apply for Tugende Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.