Job Title: Human Capital Intern – Deloitte Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Deloitte Uganda
Job Location: Uganda
Deloitte Uganda Profile:
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 330,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
Deloitte East Africa provides seamless cross-border services to multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector, across four (3) countries in the region: Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania.
Deloitte’s Human Capital services leverage research, analytics and industry insights to help design and execute critical programs from business-driven HR to innovative talent, leadership and change programs. Deloitte (Uganda) Limited currently has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic person to join our Consulting – Human Capital team as an Intern. This position will be based in our Uganda office in Kampala.
Ensure that all assignments are carried out to the highest standards in order to provide outstanding value to clients and the Firm and provide support to engagement teams by ensuring efficient & effective data collection for utilization on engagements per agreed client and Firm standards.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Key Performance Areas
- Ensure that all assignments are carried out to the highest standards in order to provide outstanding value to clients and the Firm.
- Provide support to engagement teams by ensuring efficient & effective data collection for utilisation on engagements per agreed client and Firm standards.
- Seek to understand how to identify prospective sales opportunities and contribute to preparation of proposals for new work.
- Assist in conducting research for engagements/ projects as delegated and provide meaningful analysis/ output for review.
- Gather information through networking and research to understand broader offerings of Deloitte and awareness of opportunities for cross-selling.
- Research innovation and trends related to business, industry and economy as directed by team for use in enhancement of service offerings.
- Raise ideas to address issues arising that may enhance/renew service offerings to client.
- Submit any billing, expense claims and timesheets on time.
- Raise risks and issues to project management for resolution in a timely manner.
- Present an approachable and professional style while engaging and communicating with others in an effort to build lasting relationships across client and team.
- Collect, assimilate and analyze relevant data and use standard processes and tools to help surface and support solutions.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Be results oriented and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be willing to work under supervision and learn new skills.
- Focus on quality and risk.
- Well-developed computer user skills.
- At least an Upper Second-class honours degree in a Bachelor of Industrial & Organizational Psychology, Bachelor of Human Resources Management, Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Business Statistics, Bachelor of Commerce or related field, from a recognized university;
- A minimum of 16 points at ‘A’ Level or equivalent;
- A first Grade in ‘O’ Level (with at least credit 3 in English and Mathematics) or equivalent;
- Completing undergraduate studies by July 2021 or graduated in the preceding one year (2020);
- Undertaking studies leading to a qualification in a specific area (e.g. CPID, SHRM, PHR) is an added advantage; and,
- Be a Ugandan Citizen.
How To Apply for Deloitte Uganda Jobs 2021
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online:
Deadline: 28th March 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.