Job Title: Fresher Diploma Call Centre Nurse – Old Mutual Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Old Mutual Uganda
Job Location: Kampala
Old Mutual Profile:
Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.
We are rooted in our purpose of Championing Mutually Positive Futures Every Day and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience.
Roles and responsibilities:
- To resolve customer queries over the phone and offer solutions to the customers in a timely manner
- Supervise Pre-authorization of scheduled and non-scheduled admissions within the set guidelines and carry out verification and medical Audit of claims/invoices before settlement.
- Managing requests for services from providers, intermediaries and clients, providing information on the UAP Old Mutual provider network and available benefits per scheme policy
- In conjunction with SMART applications resolve card issues raised at the point of service
- Authorization of all optical requests from the different providers within 6 hours and prepare daily reports
- To attend to reimbursements from the different providers in a timely manner and provide daily reports.
- Liaise with other medical schemes for purposes of evaluating medical risk.
- To formulate committal letters of discharges as a result of the requests from the different service providers
Skills and Experience
1 – 2 Years experience in a similar role
Diploma (Dipl.): Nursing
How To Apply for Old Mutual Uganda Jobs 2021:
All interested and qualified persons are strongly encouraged to apply by submitting their application and CV along with the contacts of three professional referees online
Deadline: 5th April 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.