Job Title: Business Systems Support Officer – Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Pride Microfinance Limited
Job Location: Kampala
Pride Microfinance Limited Profile:
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 34 networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide, an equal opportunity employer and regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
The Business Systems Support Officer will provide business support through meeting ICT service level agreements to ensure smooth operations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To provide technical support to improve the usage of business applications.
- Maintain business applications continuity policies and standards.
- Assist in implementation of business systems application.
- Support procedure and practice within the team to ensure that systems can be restored in a business recovery situation.
- Enforce software licensing controls for all software used within the company to ensure that the company is not exposed to litigation through software piracy
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Statistics or any other related/relevant field.
- Certification in IT Infrastructure Library is an added advantage.
- At least two years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience with business process definition, systems implementation and support.
- Communication and documentation skills.
- Problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of applications processing architecture and basic networking principles.
- Desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile device hardware fundamentals.
How To Apply for Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online:
Deadline: 27th March 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.