Job Title: 2 Data Entrants – MSH Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
Job Location: Kampala – National Office
Funding Source: United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Profile:
Management Sciences for Health (MSH) is a global health nonprofit that makes foundational changes to health systems to protect people from diseases and improve their health. MSH collaborates with local partners, from the Ministry to the community, to strengthen and complement existing health systems. Since 1971, MSH has worked in more than 150 countries to help ensure sustainable, resilient, and equitable access to quality health care around the globe. Management Sciences for Health (MSH) is implementing the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) funded activity, Strengthening Supply Chain Systems (SSCS) that aims to reduce Essential Medicines and Health Supply (EMHS) stock-outs and dependence on external supply chain support.
The SSCS project would like to enter orders into one database for all the ARV and anti TB medicines orders that are missing in DHIS2 for the period between December 2020 and March 2021. The data entry exercise will provide SCCS with the routinely submitted logistics data and patient statistics from the health facilities that were not entered in DHIS2 due to malfunctions in the ordering app. This data will be used for the project quarterly reporting, updating the central level rationing calculator for National Medical Store, and updating the quantification database for the Ministry of Health Pharmaceuticals and Natural Medicines. Therefore, MSH seeks to recruit suitably qualified personnel for the positions of Data Entrants (DE). The DE will be based in Bugolobi at the MSH offices for the duration of the data entry.
The overall duty of the Data Entrant will be to enter data electronically into a central database.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review the list of facility ARV and anti TB medicines orders already submitted into DHIS2 for the period between December 2020 and March 2021
- Compile the list of all medicines orders that were sent to the warehouses outside DHIS2.
- Enter into MS Excel or DHIS2 all medicines orders not in DHIS2.
- Execute any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- The ideal candidate must hold a University degree in any public health-related course, social sciences, population studies, demography, economics, statistics, IT etc.
- Availability to start on Tuesday, April 6, 2021, for a period of two weeks.
- Familiarity with the public health system especially supplies chain management and HMIS reporting at the health facility level.
- Excellent MS Excel skills.
- Prior experience conducting data entry exercises.
- Ability to correctly transcribe data.
- Proficiency in English (both spoken and written).
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adhere to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Willingness to spend and devote time for the data entry exercise.
- Ability to work under stringent deadlines and independently with minimum supervision.
How To Apply for MSH Uganda Jobs 2021
All qualified and interested persons should send their current CV containing two referees and their contacts addressed to, The Country Human Resource Manager to email@example.com: Management Sciences for Health, P. O Box 71419 Kampala Uganda,
Please indicate on the subject of the email, your names and position applied for.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Deadline: 29th March 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.