Job Title: Customer Support Analyst – World Vision Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: World Vision Uganda
Job Location: Arua
Reports to: Customer Service Lead
World Vision Uganda Profile:
World Vision Uganda is a Christian Relief, Development and Advocacy Non-Government Organization dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice. We currently work in over 41 districts in Uganda. World Vision is committed to the protection of children and we will not employ people whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible. “Our Vision for every child, Life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every Heart, the will to make it so.
To provide ICT technical support to World Vision Uganda Staff for efficient operation of digital services and tools that impact achievement of World Vision Uganda’s child well-being aspirations in line with Our Promise 2030.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage customer incident (In Service Now) in line with Customer Service standards.
- Provide satisfactory customer support in line with World Vision Customer care standards.
- Participate in digital Services improvement projects in line with project management best practices.
- Contribute in the development of customer improvement surveys in line with the ICT Annual Operating plan.
- Participate in capacity building/training programs for World Vision Uganda customers focused on building appreciation of core business digital services and tools.
- Assist in ICT inventory management (software and hardware) in line with World Vision policies and guidelines.
Minimum Qualifications for World Vision Uganda Jobs 2021
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. ITIL Training will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years relevant technical and business work experience in the information technology field
- Customer-focused. Must demonstrate a strong willingness to meet the customer’s needs while balancing the organization’s needs and priorities
- Demonstrates eagerness and aptitude for acquiring necessary technical knowledge, skills and judgment to accomplish a result or to serve a client’s needs effectively
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving / diagnostic skills.
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills.
- Proactive personality, self-driven and strongly motivated.
- Spiritual maturity – ability to articulate and model our Christian identity and mission in an inclusive way.
- Team player.
How To Apply for World Vision Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 4th April 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.