Job Title: Fresher Sales Representatives – Crane Staffing Solutions Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Crane Staffing Solutions Limited
Job Location: Kampala
Crane Staffing Solutions Limited Profile:
We are a top-notch talent Staffing, Training and HR Development firm; in addition to handling USA immigration services.
Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs. Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Present, promote and sell products/services
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
• Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
How To Apply for Crane Staffing Solutions Uganda Jobs 2021
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Deadline: 9th April 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.