Job Title: No Experience Graduate Intern Business Development and Grants – Plan International Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Plan International
Duty Station: Kampala
Reports to: Business Development and Grants Manager
Plan International Profile:
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. And it’s girls who are most affected. Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children.
We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood. And we enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We drive changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge. We have been building powerful partnerships for children for over 80 years, and are now active in more than 70 countries.
Plan International Uganda is looking for a dynamic and motivated candidate for the position of Graduate Intern to support the Business Development and Grants Department. Under the supervision of the Business Development and Grants Manager, the graduate Intern will support the team in day to day tasks pertaining to proposal development and grants management.
This position has been classified as “Mid contact”: Occasional interaction with children. It is based in Country Office with few travels to project field locations
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare project briefs based on project reports to document key achievements and basic grant information
- Compile a list of projects and annexes as instructed to be attached with the proposal
- Undertake desk research
- Follow up on proposal development team to provide inputs
- At the end of every month develop a monthly reporting schedule for the following month for sharing with the Grants Manager.
- Share monthly reporting compliance report with Grants Manager for further action.
- Review grant files to establish missing reports/ documents and track PM/PC response in relation to the missing documents.
- Assist in developing grants budget sponsored programs to facilitate SAP set up
- Photocopy, scan and file grant documents to their respective grant files
- Support in preparation of FADs for new/pipeline grants and share with Grants Manager for review.
Minimum Qualifications for Plan International Uganda Jobs 2021
- Masters/Bachelors degree in Social Science, Development Studies or International Relations
How To Apply for Plan International Uganda Jobs 2021
All candidates who meet the requirements are encouraged to submit their applications online via the link below:
Deadline: 9th April 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.