Job Title: Underwriter – Old Mutual Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Old Mutual Uganda
Job Location: Kampala
Old Mutual Profile:
Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.
We are rooted in our purpose of Championing Mutually Positive Futures Every Day and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Maintain compliance with regulatory and treaty requirements.
- Assess risks based on information availed in the proposal forms, medical reports and other relevant documents.
- Capture data into the system and issue policy documents
- Allocate premium to correct accounts
- Oversee all bancassurance activities in terms of underwriting
- Prepare underwriting documents.
- Prepare Re-insurance cards on large risks.
- Undertake any other duties as required commensurate with the level of the position.
- Prepare quotations in consultation with supervisors, in a timely manner to assist in business acquisition
- Prepare, dispatch and follow up of renewal business to ensure retention
- Book premiums and process underwriting documentation
- Respond to customer queries and complaints in a timely manner
- Enforce credit control and cancel policies not paid for to ensure premium is received for risks accepted
Skills and Experience
1 – 2 Years experience in a similar role
Bachelors Degree (B): Insurance
How To Apply for Old Mutual Uganda Jobs 2021:
All interested and qualified persons are strongly encouraged to apply by submitting their application and CV along with the contacts of three professional referees online
Deadline: 16th April 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.