Job Title: Clinical Officer – Watoto Church Jobs 2021
Organization: Watoto Child Care Ministry
Job Location: Watoto Village Clinic – Laminadera
Watoto Child Care Ministry Profile:
Watoto Church Ministries and Community Care has experienced exponential growth in the past couple of years composed of multiple Celebration Centres (Campuses) and diverse Community care initiatives that include, Child Care, Community and Neighbourhood Services, Education and FM Radio amongst others.
Watoto is seeking to recruit a Medical Clinical Officer to provide medical care to Watoto child care clients, diagnose and treat medical conditions and manage appropriate referral of complex conditions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To provide clinical assessments and evaluation of health or illnesses of Watoto Child Care clients and give proper individualized care and treatment in line with the existing standard operating procedure.
- To monitor drug reactions, disease progression and provide appropriate management including referral of complicated cases.
- To manage the day-to-day running of the clinic in conjunction with the Clinician In-charge and other departments.
- To participate in all health promotion programmes including health education, screening, immunisation, surveys and research as organised by Watoto Medical Services.
- To place medical orders within expected time-frames and maintain clear accountability for the prescribed and dispensed drugs.
- To participate in the development of a framework by which standardization of care is achieved in the clinic and community settings.
- To maintain accurate reporting records in accordance with Ministry of Health guidelines.
- To support in the teaching and training of staff in other departments on various aspects of health as organised by Watoto Medical Services.
- The applicant for the Clinical officer role should hold a minimum of a Diploma in Clinical medicine and community health from a reputable training institution.
- Must have a valid practicing license from Allied Health Professionals council for 2021
- At least two years’ experience in clinical medicine preferably paediatric.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to relate well to children of all ages.
- Passionate about community health care with ability to work effectively within a team
How To Apply for Watoto Church Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified and interested candidates can apply by visiting our website;
- Website watotochurch.com
- Go to Apply for a job section
- Under that, view the job description and click on the link that says Apply
- Fill out the form that will be open and submit it after all sections have been filled.
- Submit your CV, academic and professional documents and a cell /pastor’s recommendation letter to email@example.com (Subject Line: Job Title -First Name, Last Name)
Deadline: 15th April 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.