Job Title: Project Officer (WASH MOFA Project) – World Vision Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: World Vision Uganda
Job Location: Terego District (Omugo Settlement)
Reports to: Technical Project Officer – WASH
World Vision Uganda Profile:
World Vision Uganda is a Christian Relief, Development and Advocacy Non-Government Organization dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice. We currently work in over 41 districts in Uganda. World Vision is committed to the protection of children and we will not employ people whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible. “Our Vision for every child, Life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every Heart, the will to make it so.
To clean company premises, provide secretarial support; distribute information and documents to different places in line with the division strategy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
To clean the organization offices and compound
- Sweeping and Mopping
- Dusting and Cobwebbing
- Coordinate fumigation at least bi-annually
- Cleaning windows and walls
- Emptying and cleaning dustbins
- Maintain a clean compound
To clean the washrooms/restrooms
- Scrub the restrooms
- Replenish the toiletries
- Replenish hand washing water and soap
To prepare tea for staff and visitors
- Prepare and serve tea
- Wash utensils immediately after staff have taken tea
- Maintain a Clean kitchen at all times
- Replenish utility items
- Collect all waste and dispose it off
Minimum Qualifications for World Vision Uganda Jobs 2021
- An O level certificate
- Computer literate
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must be hardworking, courteous and friendly.
- Must be able to work in a team, with minimum supervision and flexibility.
- Must be able to stay calm in stressful moments.
- Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
- Attend and participate/lead in daily devotions and weekly Chapel services.
- Perform other duties as required.
How To Apply for World Vision Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 13th April 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.