Job Title: Neurodevelopment Testers – MUJHU Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Makerere University Johns Hopkins University Research Collaboration
Job Location: MUJHU offices, Mulago, Kampala
Reports To: Study Coordinator
Makerere University Johns Hopkins University Research Collaboration Profile:
Johns Hopkins University is an American private research university in Baltimore, Maryland. Founded in 1876, the university was named for its first benefactor, the American entrepreneur, abolitionist, and philanthropist Johns Hopkins.
We are seeking interested, committed and reliable professionals with the described qualifications to apply for the position of a Locum ND Tester (multiple positions) on studies being implemented in Kampala, Uganda. The ND testers will be required to work from Monday to Friday. The positions are Locum positions on short term contracts not exceeding nine months.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Administer neuropsychological tests on study participants and their caregivers per protocol.
- Score administered neuropsychology tests and questionnaires using the relevant software.
- Perform quality control checks for scored tests and related forms.
- Enter neuropsychology data into relevant databases.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the research protocol including any amendments under the supervision of the Study Investigators.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary study team under the supervision of the Study Investigator to ensure timely communication and coordination.
- Maintain required GCP, HSP and professional accreditation.
- Participate in any other study related duties assigned by the relevant authorities.
A Bachelors of Community Psychology or equivalent with two years’ working experience as a Paediatric Neurodevelopment (ND) Tester and/or Trainer. Proficiency in administration of ND evaluations including Wide Range Achievement test (WRAT), Mullen, KABC2, BRIEF,TOVA, CBCL is also required. The candidates should be fluent in Luganda with strong interpersonal and communication skills. A strong professional ethos with a passion for improving care for the HIV-infected and affected women, children and their families. Experience in HIV care /research would be an advantage.
How To Apply for MUJHU Uganda Jobs 2021
Applications with complete CVs, including 3 referees and their full addresses or contact Tel No.’s, copies of academic certificates and testimonials, should be hand delivered to: MU-JHU Reception, located in MUJHU 1 Building. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 15th April 2021 at 5:30pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.