Job Title: Fresher Stores Officer – Psalms Food Industries Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Psalms Food Industries Ltd
Job Location: Kampala
Reports to: Production Manager
Psalms Food Industires Ltd Profile:
Psalms Food Industries Limited offers the best locally manufactured snacks and are certified by the Uganda National Bureau of Standards (UNBS) as well as the Uganda Halal Bureau of standards and are strategically priced competitively to ensure value for money. The company espouses the core values of; – Innovation, Quality, Customer care and Teamwork. These values have helped us build a sound reputation in the snacks business that has resulted into recognition and awards from different entities.
The Stores Assistant will be responsible for ensuring efficient and effective management of the company stores including raw materials, packing materials and finished goods.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in overseeing all operations of the stores department;
- Establish and implement procedures and guidelines on storage, stock control distribution and logistics management in accordance with departmental plans;
- Coordinate and supervise order processing in the stores, including planning and allocation of work schedules in accordance with the stores management manual;
- Plan and organize periodic cycle counts and stocking exercises to provide accountability;
- Maintain products and raw materials categorization into unique product classifications in the Store;
- Generate, analyze and report on stock positions and consumption patterns for the entire raw materials/ product range;
- Maintain the safety and hygiene in storage and handling of stocks in line with storage standards;
- Maintain records & documentation of all materials/ goods received and issued; and
- Conduct any other related tasks that may be assigned.
- The ideal candidate for the Stores Assistant career opportunity should hold a bachelor’s degree in Procurement and Stores Management from a recognized university;
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience in Stores Management;
- Should have a working knowledge of ISO and be able to comply with its stipulations;
- Working knowledge of ERP System is an added advantage;
- Ability to independently plan and execute complex tasks while addressing daily management details and remaining organized and focused;
- Ability to assess problems and develop solutions; and
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and excellent organization skills
How To Apply for Psalms Food Industries Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.