Job Title: Driver – French Embassy Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: French Embassy Uganda
Job Location: Kampala
French Embassy Uganda Profile:
The French embassy in Uganda is the diplomatic mission of France.
Duration: One-year fixed-term contract under local law agent status with a trial period of 6 months, renewable once. After three CDD, the possibility of signing a CDI. Contract start date: As soon as possible Remuneration: Level 4 of the embassy salary scale.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Under the direct authority of the General Embassy Service (SGA), the direct seller will perform the following functions:
- Support the supervisor in his missions with the Ugandan administration;
- Support the steward in his missions of organizing events, direct purchases and relations with suppliers ensuring the upkeep of the embassy;
- Provide transport for embassy officials;
- Ultimately, act as the direct seller and the manager during their holidays.
Skills and Experience:
- Required diploma: Car and motorcycle license
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Knowledge of the functioning of an embassy and of the different hierarchical levels;
- Good knowledge of the Ugandan Administration;
- Know how to intervene quickly, in all circumstances and at any time in the event of problems at the Embassy and Residence of France;
- Ability to adapt, sense of commercial relations, dynamism, rigour.
- Monthly salary, CDD.
- Experience working in an embassy.
How To Apply for French Embassy Uganda Jobs
Applications, consisting of a CV and a cover letter, should be sent by email no later than April 15, 2021, to the SGA of the French Embassy in Uganda at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 15th April 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.