Job Title: Fresher Cashier – Roofings Group Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Roofings Group Uganda
Job Location: Kampala
Reports to: Production Manager
Roofings Group, often referred to simply as Roofings, is the largest manufacturer of steel construction materials in Uganda with installed production capacity of 72,000 metric tonnes annually.
We are currently seeking to recruit a motivated person with integrity and zeal to perform beyond expectations to fill the position of Cashier.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receive payment by cash, cheque, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Sort, count and wrap currency and coins.
- Sort cheques according to drawer banks
- Receipt all cash received and provide the original receipt to the payer
- Receipt all cheques that have been received on their due date and provide the original receipt to the customer.
- Receipt all standing orders, direct transfers and credit/debit card payments after checking on account on a daily basis and ensuring that the money is on account. Provide the original receipt to the customer.
- Receipt customer vouchers and any other payment mode for payment for goods and services and provide the original receipt to the customer.
- Count money in provided for cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Ensure posting of all receipts in the system.
- Ensure proper filing of receipts and related source documents.
- The ideal candidates for the above positions should hold a bachelor’s degree in BBA/ Accounting
- Three to five years of relevant working experience in a busy work environment
- Must be computer literate
- Knowledge of SAP functionality would be an added advantage.
How To Apply for Roofings Group Uganda Jobs 2021
If you believe that you are our Ideal candidate, please send an application letter with a detailed CV, copies of academic papers to: Human Resources Manager, Roofings Ltd, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the Email as “CASHIER JOB.” NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 30th April 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.