Job Title: 10 Graduate Management Trainees – CFID Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: China Forestry International Development (CFID) Limited
Job Location: Uganda
China Forestry International Development (CFID) Limited Profile:
China Forestry International Development Co. Ltd (CFID) is a company that maintains forest plantations.
Our Graduate Management Trainee (GMT) program looks for highly motivated individuals who exhibit the potential to excel as future leaders. The program is geared towards providing challenging work assignments complemented by a learning component for the select graduates.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- During this program, candidates are assigned challenging business scenarios to enhance their skills. Another crucial element of the program ensures that managerial skills are developed.
- This provides trainees with the expertise required to handle supervisory and administrative tasks that will result in the development of successful managers.
• The Graduate Management Trainees should possess a good Bachelor’s, Master, or PHD degrees.
• The applicant should have graduated in the year 2020 or received results with an academic transcript from the relevant University) and graduating in 2021.
• CGPA > 3.4 & Excellence of Office software.
How To Apply for CFID Uganda Jobs 2021
NB: Please note only short-listed candidates will be invited to participate in the interview process.
Deadline: 5th May 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.