Job Title: Diploma Officer Fire Security (Fire Section) – Kakira Sugar Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Kakira Sugar Limited
Job Location: Jinja
Job Ref: 2021.01 .223/AD-M-SR-02
Reports to: Security Liaison Manager
Kakira Sugar Limited Profile:
Kakira Sugar Limited is a leading sugar manufacturer in Uganda. KSL boasts of 2 (two) sugar estate, one in Kakira- Jinja and the other in Kayunga.
We seek to recruit dynamic, experienced and competent candidates to ﬁll various vacant position in the company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Identify and assess fire hazards and either recommend their immediate protection or removal to the Security
• Liaison Manager in order to ensure ﬁre prevention and precautions in the estate.
• Check and ensure that proper ﬁre ﬁghting equipment is secured in all sensitive company premises.
• Implement and ensure systematic improvement of ﬁre extinguishers and reﬁlling systems to cover sensitive
• company premises. Recommend up-to-date tire ﬁghting equipment and ﬁre hydrant and ensure their proper maintenance in the estate.
• Complete, implement and review the factory and head office evacuation plan.
• Procure BA sets and foam concentrate for disaster preparedness.
• Maintain and update inventory of the unit.
• Report any fire incidents after discovery and extinguishment and present preliminary rep-orts to Management.
• Coordinate with other ﬁre ﬁghting agencies like the Police Fire brigade in view of enhancing ﬁrs prevention in the company.
• Train staff and employees continuously on ﬁre ﬁghting precautions and ﬁre drills.
• Enforce the safety, health and environment policy to subordinate employees in the section while at work.
• Enforce the safely, health and environment policy lo subordinate employees in the section while at work.
• Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the Security Liaison Manager/ management from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications for Kakira Sugar Uganda Jobs 2021
• Applications should have a Diploma in Fire equipment handing and sewing and a driving permit with Class CH (heavy class}. An additional Certificate in modern ﬁre systems is desirable.
• Having worked in Uganda Police Fire Brigade as an inspector and above will be of an added advantage
How To Apply for Kakira Sugar Uganda Jobs 2021
If you feel that you match the outlined required requirements. write to the address below, enclose photocopies of your certificates, CV and testimonials, indicating names and address of two referees and quoting the job reference number on the left-hand corner of the envelope.
Your application should be addressed to:
Human Resources Manager
Kakira Sugar Limited
P. O. Box 121, Jinja — Uganda
Or Mail to: email@example.com
Deadline: 23rd April 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.