Job Title: Medical Officer – Emergency Hospital Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: EMERGENCY Life Support for Civilian War Victims
Job Location: Entebbe
EMERGENCY Life Support for Civilian War Victims Profile:
EMERGENCY Life Support for Civilian War Victims (EMERGENCY) is an independent Italian organization established in 1994 to offer high-quality, free medical and surgical care to victims of war, landmines and poverty. It promotes a culture of peace, solidarity and respect for human rights. In consultation with the MoH and the HSC, EMERGENCY will appoint national staff to work at the Children’s Surgical Hospital in Entebbe.
In consultation with the MoH and the HSC, EMERGENCY will appoint national staff to work at the Children’s Surgical Hospital in Entebbe.
Hospital facilities will include the following departments:
• Outpatients department (OPD)
• Diagnostic department t(Ultrasound, X-Ray, CTscan)
• Laboratory (hematology, clinical chemistry and microbiology)
• Operating Theatres N° 3
• Paediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) N” beds 6, all equipped with ventilators
• High Dependency Unit(HDU) N° beds I6
• WARD N“ beds 50
• Technical department
• Ancillary and domestic services (laundry, maintenance, etc.)
• Must have an MBChB Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University or institution.
• Registration certiﬁcates and valid practicing licenses
• Minimum 6 months of working experience
• Contract of employment: 12 months contract (6 months of probation period)
• Social benefits: GPA, National Social Insurance
• Holidays and leaves: according to the current law
• Working place: Entebbe
• Tentative starting date: May vary according to the position and hospital activities
How To Apply for Emergency Hospital Uganda Jobs 2021
If you meet the above requirements and are interested, please submit your application including curriculum vitae, academic and professional documentation, required registration with medical councils and name of 3 work related referees with the Email/daytime telephone contacts.
Submission can be done personally to EMERGENCY’s office: Plot 120-122 Bishop Dunstan Nsummbuga Road – Entebbe or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position and reference. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 15th June 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.