Job Title: Fresher Project Assistant (M&E) – PaCT Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Partners for Community Transformation (PaCT)
Duty Station: Mityana & Kassanda
Reports to: Program Manager – Monitoring & Evaluation
Partners for Community Transformation (PaCT) Profile
Partners for Community Transformation (PaCT) is a humanitarian organization that has been in existence for the past 25 years focusing on transforming communities through Education sponsorships, WASH and Health as well as Human Rights interventions. The organisation has its headquarters in Mityana municipality, Ttamu Division with various projects implemented in districts of Mityana, Mubende, Kassanda, Gomba, Kiboga and Kassanda with a vision seeing” A Healthy Community Free from Poverty, Illiteracy and Human Rights Violation” PaCT in partnership with her various stakeholder is scaling implementation of various land and WASH projects in targeting districts of Mityana, Kassanda and Kiboga, and it’s this reason that we seeking to recruit suitably qualified persons to fill the following positions.
The Project Assistant – Monitoring & Evaluation is responsible for the provision of systematic data and management of up-to- date databases for timely and evidence-based reporting and ensure quality programming and accountability.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- S/he will support the project in systematic data collection through routine monitoring of field project activities (data collection, processing and entry).
- S/he will assist in both quantitative and qualitative analysis & preparation of draft M&E reports.
- Manage a Community Help Desk as a forum to Coordinate all M&E activities with other team members to ensure successful project implementation.
- The applicant must hold a Bachelors in statistics, Development Studies, Management Information System, Quantitative Economics, Monitoring & Evaluation or any other relevant degree. A post graduate training in Project Planning & Management including M&E is an added advantage
- At least two years of professional experience in a comparable position.
- Personal qualities: Open to change. Keen sense of ethics, integrity and commitment to PaCT’s mandate.
- Able to multitask and to work under pressure.
- Considerable experience in Qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Working experience in similar projects is desirable
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of ICT related software.
How To Apply for PaCT Uganda Jobs 2021
Apply: All interested and qualified persons are encouraged via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications and CV should be in one document with a maximum of 3 pages including contacts and references.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline: 20th April 2021 by 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.