Job Title: Fresher Warehouse Supervisor – Louis Dreyfus Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Louis Dreyfus Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Reports to: Program Coordinator and technically to the MEL Manager
Louis Dreyfus Uganda Profile
Louis Dreyfus Company B.V. (LDC), also called the Louis-Dreyfus Group, is a global merchant firm that is involved in agriculture, food processing, international shipping, and finance. The company owns and manages hedge funds, ocean vessels, develops and operates telecommunications infrastructures, and it is also involved in real estate development, management and ownership. It is one of the “ABCD” quartet of companies – alongside Archer Daniels Midland, Bunge and Cargill – that dominates world agricultural commodity trading.
This position is responsible for the execution of warehouse activities. The core activities will entail warehouse activity scheduling, instructions implementation, floor administration, shipping coordination and SHE enforcement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Along with the below-listed responsibilities, the employee should conduct any other business related to the function as required by his supervisor.
- Establish daily warehouse activity schedules.
- Ensure accurate coffee transfer, receiving and dispatch activities.
- Maintain activity records and share activity reports as required.
- Adhere and enforce warehouse operational standard procedures.
- Update stock management systems and participate in periodic stock counts and reconciliations.
- Ensure correct loading of coffee for export as per the shipment plan and loading orders
- Supervise coffee containerization and sealing
- Ensure proper housekeeping and orderliness on the warehouse floor.
- Monitor raw material usage and periodical reporting for timely re-ordering
- Supervise secure coffee staking.
- Ensure proper segregation of coffee grades, quality
- Ensure coffee labeling, locations are up-to-date and ensure all machines are working
- Allocation of duties to contracted labor. Monitor activity based costs in the warehouse
- Ensure SHE compliance in the warehouse.
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments and subcontractors.
- Any other task assigned by the Warehouse Manager
- At least 2 years of experience in the logistics, warehouse or inventory field, plus demonstrated leadership
- Knowledge of warehouse basic best practices, software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Exposure to Inventory Management Systems
- English (Basic)
- A bachelor’s degree or diploma certificate in business, logistics or management in a related field.
How To Apply for Louis Dreyfus Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 15th May 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.