Job Title: Fresher Franchised Chief Accountant – Protea Hotel Kampala Jobs 2021
Organization: Protea Hotel Kampala
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Protea Hotel Kampala Profile:
Protea Hotels by Marriott® is the leading hospitality brand in Africa and one of the most widely recognized hospitality brands on the continent, with over 90 hotels across South Africa, Zambia, Nigeria, Namibia, Ghana, Tanzania and Uganda.
If you have a passion for delivering every guest a personalized service experience and desire to be part of the ‘Coolest Hotel Brand in South Africa’, join the Protea Hotels by Marriott® team today!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Record, store, and/or analyze information using property software.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files and records in accordance with document retention and confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Access computerized financial information to answer general questions as well as those related to specific accounts.
- Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers.
- Maintain accurate electronic spreadsheets for financial and accounting data.
- Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified.
- Prepare, maintain, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
- Control and secure cash and cash equivalents for property according to cash handling policy and procedures.
- Code documents according to company policies and procedures.
- Generate finance/accounting reports from the computer system as needed.
- The applicant must hold a Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a similar field
- Must possess a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license in good standing.
- Quickbooks ProAdvisor/Tally certification required.
- Two years of Accounting experience required with one to two years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Extensive corporate and personal tax experience.
- Exceptional computer skills, including Microsoft Office and databases
- Expertise working with Quickbooks, OPERA, TALLY and financial statements.
- Consistent, accurate, and thorough with an eye for details.
- Exceptional organizational skills and aptitude for numbers.
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding phone and email etiquette.
- Able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- Able to motivate the team and lead by example.
How To Apply for Protea Hotel Kampala Jobs 2021
All candidates are encouraged to apply online through the Protea e-recruitment system at the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.