Job Title: No Experience Content Developer (Primary School Teacher) – Toto Technologies Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Toto Technologies Uganda
Job Location: Remote
Toto Technologies Uganda Profile:
Toto Technologies is a tech startup in Uganda. We offer the following services; website development, web & mobile app development, IT consultancy and support to individuals and SMEs in Uganda. We are the team behind an education technology innovation, Totoquiz. Android App Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.totoquiz.lite
Totoquiz is a digital platform that enables pupils in primary school in Uganda to revise using our educative quizzes, learn using our digital library as well as ask their teachers questions. Our goal: To make education inclusive and educational resources accessible to all pupils in Uganda.
As a young team, we are on the lookout for a young innovative teacher out there. You could be fresh from campus, not yet employed or want to try out working with an innovative startup.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create and edit educational content, in accordance with the standards and deadlines set for you, for different levels of primary, for one or more of the following disciplines: English, mathematics, science and SST
- Actively participate in training, content creation and editing workshops, which will be defined taking into account the school calendar in Uganda.
- Apply feedback from experts from different disciplines for updating and improving the content created.
- Clearly communicate your progress to the company and your team members and escalate any information that may impact the content creation process as needed.
- Collect and feedback the required information (user feedback, changes in the educational program, etc.) to the company for the improvement of the content creation, control and editing processes.
- Studied primary education or practiced teaching
- You are specialized in at least one of the following disciplines: English, mathematics, science and SST.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Accurate grammar and spelling are expected.
- You have a good command of IT tools, the use of editing software (office pack) and collaborative work (Google drive, Gmail, Google Calendar etc)
- You take criticism into account to improve yourself, are rigorous and pay extreme attention to detail.
- You own a personal laptop and smartphone with regular internet access and are able to work remotely while meeting deadlines and quality targets.
- You are passionate about the field of education and the transmission of knowledge.
How To Apply for Toto Technologies Uganda Jobs 2021
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the role in the subject & tell us about yourself and where you have taught in your email.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.