Job Title: No Experience Maintenance Data Capture Clerk – Nile Breweries Jobs 2021
Organization: Nile Breweries Limited
Job Location: Mbarara
Nile Breweries Limited Profile:
Nile Breweries Limited (NBL) was established in 1951 by a group of businessmen, associated with the Construction of Owen Falls Dam. After several ownerships, SABMiller Plc, the world’s 2nd largest brewer in the world, acquired the company in 2001 from the Madhvani family. The combined capacity of Nile Breweries Limited with two plants in Jinja and Mbarara stands at 2.45 million hectolitres of beer, making NBL the No 1 provider of locally produced beer in Uganda with a 59% market share. The company was recognized as The Investor of The Year 2015 by Uganda Investment Authority.
The Maintenance Data Capture Clerk will capture maintenance data for the Plant into relevant, planned maintenance systems to achieve optimal reporting capability. To perform engineering data capturing administrative duties for the Plant which could also include SOP / SWI write-ups, filing, photocopying and disseminating of information
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receive job cards from Engineering Planners and Engineers.
- Capture the information on the job cards into the system.
- Run reports on maintenance performance
- Assist planner with the planning of maintenance priorities
- Run the job-cards from the system
- Capture ad-hoc requests into the system and run schedules
- Issue schedules to the Engineers and maintenance Specialists
- Collection of schedules after maintenance day and capture and closure of all maintenance schedules
- Generation and display of Engineering and individual Artisans performance indicators
Work in Teams
- Communicate effectively in teams
- Contribute to self and team development
- Relevancy of data displayed – content and date
- Apply 5S to own workspace
- Accuracy of data captured
- Accuracy of generated reports
- Backlog of data to be captured
- Reports generated in time
- Validate information if something does not seem correct.
- Capturing of maintenance data into CMMS
- Maintain data integrity
- Extract reports
- Capture problem solving documentation
- Achieve optimal reporting capability
- Good admin skills
- The applicant should hold a Diploma in Engineering, should demonstrate good knowledge of plant equipment.
- Good admin skills
- Familiarity with maintenance systems like COSWIN will be an added advantage
- Computer skills
- Numerate and accurate
- Communication ability
- Attention to detail Good admin skills
How To Apply for Nile Breweries Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.