Job Title: No Experience Sales Executive – Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited
Job Location: Hoima
Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited Profile:
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 34 networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide, an equal opportunity employer and regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
The Sales Executive should be able to Cross-sell company’s products to clients both savings accounts and loans as core products as well as the other Pride products and services (i.e. ATMs, MPB, SMS alerts, Forex and URA). He/she will be required to bring in at least 80 new savings accounts and 20 new loans with values of Shs. 20,000,000/= in deposits and Shs. 50,000,000/= in loans disbursed per month respectively.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Achieve and maintain the following monthly targets while on probation and after confirmation:
• 80 new voluntary savings accounts opened (excluding fixed deposit accounts) with Ugx.20,000,000/= deposit balances.
• 20 new loans with values of Ugx. 50,000,000/=.
• Maintain close contact with customers and obtain market intelligence on the trend in customer wants and needs.
• Follow-up and ensure that 90% of the accounts mobilized / opened are enrolled onto Pride Mobile Phone Banking platform.
• Prospecting new clients and cross selling products to existing clients in the assigned branch operating area.
• Organizing and participating in promotional activities/events.
• Sells new products and maintain quality customer service by taking part in launches, Pilot testing and various VSP activities such as pitch camps, barazas, bazzars, business forums, trade shows, etc.
• Should be willing to work in any part of the country.
• Should be energetic with high degree of innovativeness, creativity and ambition.
• Should have a high degree of integrity, excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Should be fluent in commonly used local languages.
• Must be able to meet set deadlines.
• He/she should not be more than 30 years of age.
• 2 Principal passes at A’Level.
• Should posses a credit or a pass in Mathematics and English at O’level
How To Apply for Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online:
Deadline: 3rd May 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.