Job Title: Fresher Company Pharmacist – Goodman International Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Goodman International Ltd
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Goodman International Ltd Profile:
Goodman International Ltd is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation & Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several Manufacturers from Europe and Middle East.
Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders and detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To handle all National Drug authority (NDA) affairs in co-ordination with staff members of the Regulations & compliance department.
- Handle and closely follow different company supplier matters related to the following:
- Product registration and variations
- Processing of import permits and verification of proforma invoices
- Good Manufacturing Practice applications/audits
- Attend all NDA meetings and workshops
- Work in co-ordination with the procurement department to handle and process company imports and export operations
- To maintain all company records and information in their professional filling system and designated locations.
- To carry out daily office activities such as email correspondence, report preparations, data compilation etc.
- The ideal candidate must hold a Pharmacy degree from any recognized university.
- Must be a fully registered pharmacist
- At least one year working experience.
- Very quick at learning and delivering reports in time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Must be Computer literate
- Must have highest level of integrity.
How To Apply for Goodman International Uganda Jobs 2021
All candidates should send their applications via Email only addressed to;
The Human Resource Manager,
Goodman International Ltd,
Hala Plaza Plot No 24B Nakasero Road.
P.O. Box 21311, Kampala – Uganda
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following;
- Cover letter
- Copy of your recent Passport photo
NB: Female candidates who meet the above requirements are encouraged to apply. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 30th April 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.