Job Title: 8 Regional Managers (Upcountry Branches) – Prestige Driving School Jobs Uganda 2021
Organization: Prestige Driving School Uganda
Duty Station: Mbarara, Masaka, Gulu, Hoima, Lira, Arua, Mbale and Soroti
Reports to: Officer In-Charge
Prestige Driving School Profile:
Prestige Driving School is an Institution that caters for all your driving needs, whether you are a first time, partly trained or experienced driver. Our instructors are highly skilled, using the training materials and aids that are useful for making learning easier, enjoyable and interactive.
At Prestige Driving School we teach and train our learners how to become the safe drivers of tomorrow. With the backing of our competent staff, we aim at providing the highest level of driver training in Uganda, with the objective of equipping learners with defensive driving skills
The role aims at contributing to providing the highest level of driver training in Uganda, with the objective of equipping learners with defensive driving skills
Roles and responsibilities:
Supervision of all staff with in their regions
- Train and motivate a team, as well as assist team members in enhancing their skills
- Ensuring high level of customer care service to all our clients through daily contact and interaction with the client and come up with solutions to customer complaints
- Handle client’s complaints on time and come up with satisfying solutions for that client. Follow up on clients’ feedback per branch and report corrective measures
- Ensuring that offices are open in time and closed at the right time
- Often provide information to the supervisor or update the company on the team’s progress through regular email contact or reports.
- solve the conflict quickly and effectively between administrator and instructors
- Employee Evaluation. Complete evaluations on the members of your team or verbally provide a supervisor with information about the performance of members of your team.
- Monitoring and directing the team, keeping the team focused and on track through communicating team status, task accomplishment, and direction
- Take charge of all administrative issues, like ensuring cleanliness of the office, company vehicles, ensuring safety of all company assets (cars, furniture, and computers)
- Ensuring that the administrator carries out finance duties in line with the company policy for example, all sales are receipted and banked, the mileage is up dated daily and right lessons made for each fueling and all expenses are supported and genuine.
Coordinating with finance and administration to ensure full branch support for effective and smooth running of the branch
- Confirm sales figures , banking and daily mileage when requested by the accounts assistant
- Coordinating with accounts assistant to ensure that branches are fully supported through timely sending of petty cash , ura money and quick response to branch challenges
- Follow up on branch challenges and coming up with solutions
- Ensure that debts at the branches are maintained within acceptable levels constantly following up on each client at the branch at the point of entry until the time they graduate to get their permit
- To enforce better record keeping of fleet information at the branch for ease of fleet activities at all levels
Ensuring that sales target set per branch are met
- Expanding our existing market through understand client and competitor behavior and how best we can improve our service and also capture the biggest market share
- Protecting the existing market through improving our services and ensuring good customer care
- Looking out for potential areas to open up new branches so as to extend company coverage
- Understanding the marketing needs for each branch and organizing marketing activities as per branch requirements.
- Daily follow up on inquires received from the branch and ensuring that all inquiries as received at the branch are converted to registrations
Qualifications for Prestige Driving School Jobs
- The ideal candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree in any business related field.
- The candidate should have an experience of at least three years in the same position in a busy organization.
- He/she should have a proven track record of good supervisory and management skills.
- He/she should have a good track record of good selling skills.
- He/she should be a person of high integrity, honesty and have good investigative skills to detect fraud.
- He/she should possess good problem solving and people management skills.
- He/she should be good at report writing and meeting deadlines.
- He/she should have a good sales background at lower levels.
- He/she should be proactive and high emotional intelligence.
- He/she should be competent to drive a motor vehicle or ride a motor cycle with a valid driving permit.
How To Apply for Prestige Driving School Jobs
All interested candidates can submit their applications via email on email@example.com
Closing Date: 30th April 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.