Job Title: Fresher Clinician – RHSP Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP)
Job Location: Kalisizo
Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP) Profile:
Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP) is a collaborative biomedical research and service delivery organization. RHSP strives to improve the quality of life of the local population through a combination of community-based research, curative services and prevention strategies in the districts of South-central Uganda.
The Clinician is responsible for providing clinical services to Rakai Health Sciences Program clients, patients and participants and other community members in his/her area of jurisdiction.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide quality clinical care to clients attending the facility in line with the latest HIV care and treatment guidelines.
- Provide appropriate advice, health education and counselling to patients.
- Participate in identifying, implementation and monitoring of continuous quality improvement activities at the facility.
- Participate in outreaches as organized by the facility.
- Participate in ordering of medicines for the facility.
- Ensure complete and timely updating of medical records and the appropriate HMIS tools.
- Prepare and submit periodic activity work plans, monthly time sheets and periodic reports to facility in charge in line with the set targets.
- Participate in the verification of HIV Positive results.
- Any other official duty as may be assigned by management.
- A Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Community Health, Nursing or closely related field
- Registration with Allied Health Professionals Council with Annual practicing licences.
- 1-2 years’ experience in key population implementation programming or in a busy clinical HIV/AIDS setting
- Certificate in Human subject or GCP implementation or equivalent professional development trainings.
- Experience in clinical care of infants, children and adolescents would be an advantage.
- Ability to interact productively and work in a team environment.
- Self-motivated, innovative, and capable of meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills required (Both oral & written)
- Willingness to travel and provide care services at selected health facilities and outreaches.
- Willingness to work and live in rural areas is required.
- Training in clinical management of HIV/AIDS and opportunistic infections
How To Apply for RHSP Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested Candidates possessing the above attributes can send theirnapplications including a cover letter, updated CV with 3 referees and copies of academic qualifications/certificates ( in one document (Word/PDF)) addressed to the HR Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email. Only online applications will be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted by Rakai Health Sciences Program. Any form of lobbying and canvassing will lead to disqualification.
Deadline: 30th April 2021 at 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.