Job Title: Fresher Continuous Quality Improvement Officer – RHSP Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP)
Job Location: Mpigi Cluster
Reports to: Regional Manager CQI
Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP) Profile:
Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP) is a collaborative biomedical research and service delivery organization. RHSP strives to improve the quality of life of the local population through a combination of community-based research, curative services and prevention strategies in the districts of South-central Uganda.
To support the Functions of the CQI and Quality assurance as guided by the PEPFAR, MOH National quality Improvement Framework and the RHSP CQI implementation Plan.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To ensure presence of functional QI teams at district, health sub-district and facility levels.
- To provide and support the District Health Teams (DHT) in training and mentorship of staff on service guidelines and standard operating procedures..
- To support the DHT to conduct regular data use meetings at the health facility level.
- To support the district teams to conduct regular performance reviews and learning sessions at facility, CSO and district level.
- To implement the continuous quality improvement initiatives in line with the National QIF 2015/2016 -2019/2020.
- To participate and regularly monitor progress of quality improvement projects at health facilities, maintain the QI data base and compile reports on best practices learnt from them.
- To support the districts, write abstracts for conference and success stories in any thematic areas under our support.
- To support regular reporting for quality improvement initiatives.
- To support district/ facilities to achieve 95% of the target for the paediatric collaborative indicators, support regular data collection processes, reporting and entry into IP & National QI dashboard.
- To support formation of psychosocial groups at facility and at district level to address retention & VL suppression gaps. Support reporting of PSS indicators in HMIs tools, Viral Load data using data collection tools and dashboards.
- To support conducting of Root Cause Analysis for different program area gaps and put up interventions tailored to the actual cause.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by either the supervisor
- Minimum of a Diploma in Nursing and Clinical Medicine or Comprehensive Nursing.
- Knowledge of Ministry of Health and Local Government Structures.
- Knowledge of DHIS 2 and PEPFAR MER2.3 indicators
- Minimum of 2 years in Quality Improvement work experience in a busy health setting with a major role of preparing activity reports and accountabilities.
- Willingness to work in rural areas and execute work with minimal or no supervision and remain accountable.
- Demonstrable knowledge in statistical analysis, Data Management, Research & Quality Assurance.
- Advanced Office package computer skills.
- Ability to ride a Motorcycle is MUST.
How To Apply for RHSP Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested candidates possessing the above attributes can send their applications including a cover letter, updated CV with 3 referees and copies of academic qualifications/certificates ( in one document (Word/PDF)) addressed to the HR Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email. Only online applications will be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted by Rakai Health Sciences Program. Any form of lobbying and canvassing will lead to disqualification.
Deadline: 30th April 2021 at 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.