Fine Media Limited Jobs 2021 – Fresher Public Relations (PR) Executive
Job Title: Fresher Public Relations (PR) Executive – Fine Media Limited Jobs 2021
Organization: Fine Media Limited
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Fine Media Limited Profile:
We are a world class marketing and communications agency. Because our passion is creativity, we focus on the diverse dimensions of communication, with a belief that you feel, experience and live our creativity as you realize your goals, objectives and ultimately that dream. For eleven years and still counting, tune your presumptions to more solutions to communication, Public relations, Events management, Digital and social media management among other vital communication needs.
The Public Relations Executive is responsible for developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating communications strategy that fit the company profile, developing effective PR plans using appropriate strategies and tactics, organizing and coordinating PR activities, you will be the one to project the “face” of the company and will be instrumental in enhancing its popularity and trustworthiness. The goal is to build a strong communications network around the company that will ensure good relationship with the general public and rising awareness of the company and its brand.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Use a variety of channels (TV, press, internet etc.) to maximize company exposure.
- Developing PR strategies and campaigns.
- Preparing press releases and keynote speeches
- Building positive relationships with clients, media and the public.
- Advise the company on handling sensitive public issues to preserve reputation.
- Assess opportunities for sponsorships and other partnerships and manage relations
- Analyze results of PR campaigns or efforts and prepare reports.
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g., marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management
- Organize PR events (e.g., open days, press conferences) and serve as the company’s spokesperson
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends Prepare and submit PR reports
- Manage PR issues.
- Background in researching, writing and editing publications
- Proficient in MS Office and social media
- Familiarity with project management software and video/photo editing is a plus
- Strong communication ability (oral and written)
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or a related field
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Officer or similar PR role
- At least 2 years’ experience managing media relations (online, broadcast and print)
How To Apply for Fine Media Limited Jobs 2021
Write to us by email to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the Public Relations Executive Position”. Your cover letter should be within the email body. Please attach your resume ONLY.
Deadline: 30th April 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.