Job Title: Freshr Call Centre Jobs (Quality Assurance Officer) – aYo Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: aYo Uganda Ltd
Job Location: Namanve
Reports to: Call Centre Manager/CEO
aYo Uganda Ltd Profile:
aYo is a Micro Insurance Company partnering with MTN to offer revolutionary Insurance solutions. aYo brings you an easy way to get hospital cover for accidents (not illness) and life cover. You can also add aYo Send with Care cover to the money you send home through MTN Mobile Money.
The Quality Assurance Officer primarily ensures accuracy of information and quality of overall service delivery by auditing and monitoring sales and services engagement and recommending improvements
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Determines telesales quality standards by studying inbound and outbound calls and customer service presentations; conducting test calls to telesales service representatives on new products.
- Verifies telesales results by measuring skills in use of scripts, product knowledge, sales and service ability, greeting, diction, listening, etiquette, objection handling, efficiency, and courteous close of call.
- Provides feedback to telesales by monitoring calls; monitoring feedback for external vendor programs; conducting monthly help sessions.
- Evaluates telesales approaches by rating effectiveness of service representatives; providing quality ratings; identifying training needs; developing training programs; conducting training.
- Periodically undertake mystery shopping to monitor the quality level of sales engagement by all sales channels including third party agents.
- Analysis of USSD engagement to determine or identify outliers which need training or assistance
- Directs quality initiatives by requiring adherence to quality assurance policies and procedures; developing new models; implementing changes.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Support the activities of the direct sales agents in the field by providing real time quality control support.
Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business Statistics, Business Administration, or a related field would be advantageous.
- At least one to two years of work experience quality assurance or in a busy call centre environment
- Experience in Quality inspection, auditing and testing
- Experience in implementation of corrective action programs.
- Listening and attention to detail
- Communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Data collection, management and analysis – very good understanding of Excel
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Language proficiency(multi lingual)
- Planning and organizing
- Judgment and Decision-making
- Customer service orientation
- Report writing and analysis.
- In addition, you will need to be able to work in a regularly changing environment, be prepared to take on and let go of tasks and functions to meet changing company requirements and be able to travel frequently.
- Applicants in the surrounding areas of Namanve are highly advised to apply.
How To Apply for aYo Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply by sending their updated CVs to email@example.com
Deadline: 1st May 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.