Job Title: Commercial Lead – Glovo Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Glovo Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Western Asia and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
You will be responsible for building and developing partnerships with restaurants, supermarkets, pharmacies, etc and growing their number on the platform while leading your team to deliver aggressive sales and growth targets.
In this role you will be part of the commercial leadership team for Glovo, working closely with the regional team and HQ team.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Keep building a partner portfolio, create new business opportunities and initiate partnership collaborations
• Build processes to scale the commercial effort without compromising quality or support
• Lead your team to greatness – hire top talents, help them perform, grow and develop as professionals
• Guide the commercial team in order to achieve the sales targets and maintain good relationships with our partners
• Work hard with your team, helping and guiding them during difficult negotiations to close important deals with top chains and smaller partners
• Drive, structure, analyze and channel daily work and information – setting goals, delegating, and supervising the team’s performance
• Work closely with our HQ Commercial department to define commissions, rewards, and incentives to motivate the local team
• Coordinate and manage the Commercial KPIs defined together with the Operation and Marketing team
Qualifications for Glovo Uganda Jobs 2021
• At least 3 years of relevant experience in managing high-performance commercial team
• Highly motivated, results-driven, strategic thinker, with strong leadership and business fundamentals
• Previous work experience in a startup / high-demanding environment is preferred
• Strong communication abilities with ability to influence and drive change
• You’re extremely curious and have a desire to acquire a deep understanding
• You find smart and elegant solutions to complex, multi-disciplinary problems
• You’re extremely agile and thrive in ambiguous environments
• You have an ambition that makes some people think you’re crazy while inspiring others
• You are always respectful, kind and fair
• Local Language and English full professional proficiency
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS:
• Enticing Phantom Shares plan
• Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
• Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
• Zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
• Flexible working environment
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT GLOVO:
• Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
• Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
• Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
• Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them
• Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
How To Apply for Glovo Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 26th May 2021
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you! At Glovo we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It’s because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Wanna take a peek into what it’s like to work at Glovo? Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook! Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of 2020, we’re currently present in more than 13 countries across Europe, Africa, and Asia.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.