Job Title: Fresher Operations Manager – Wood Enterprise Limited Jobs 2021
Organization: Wood Enterprise Limited
Job Location: Kampala
Wood Enterprise Limited Profile:
Wood Enterprise Limited, a manufacturer of wooden household products.
Operations managers are responsible for managing activities that are part of the production of goods and services. Their direct responsibilities include managing both the operations process, embracing design, planning, control, performance improvement, and operations strategy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Human resource management – the people employed by an organisation either work directly to create a good or service or provide support to those who do. People and the way they are managed are a key resource of all organisations.
- Asset management – an organisation’s buildings, facilities, equipment and stock are directly involved in or support the operations function.
- Cost management – most of the costs of producing goods or services are directly related to the costs of acquiring resources, transforming them or delivering them to customers. For many organisations in the private sector, driving down costs through efficient operations management gives them a critical competitive edge. For organisations in the not-for-profit sector, the ability to manage costs is no less important.
- Designing, managing, and improving the operations systems.
• At least two years’ experience in Sales planning and implementation from a busy and reputable organization
• Capability to deliver against the sales targets
• Experience in performance management
• Result driven individual with excellent problem-solving techniques
How To Apply for Wood Enterprise Limited Jobs 2021
Applications should be emailed by to email@example.com or Deliver to the Workshop Head Office, Opposite Shell Kyaliwajjala. LADIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Deadline: 30th April 2021 at 4:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.