Job Title: Financial Crime Manager – ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: ABSA Bank Limited
Job Location: Kampala
ABSA Bank Limited Profile:
Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK) is a diversified standalone African financial services group, delivering an integrated set of products and services across personal and business banking, corporate and investment banking, wealth, investment management and insurance. Absa Group Limited is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the continent and around 41 000 employees. We own majority stakes in banks in Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Mozambique, the Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania (Barclays Bank in Tanzania and National Bank of Commerce), Uganda and Zambia. We also have representative offices in Namibia and Nigeria, as well as insurance operations in Botswana, Kenya, Mozambique, South Africa, Tanzania and Zambia.
Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Absa Policies and Policy Standards.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The role holder has responsibility for various activities across the Business including:
• To develop and implement a proactive strategy to achieve compliance on anti-money laundering, sanctions, anti-bribery and anti-corruption and other aspects of Financial Crime.
• To develop compliant, flexible and robust systems, procedures and controls to deliver to the business anti-money laundering objectives and improve the business performance in the area of Financial Crime.
• To implement and maintenance of sanctions compliance processes and methodology as prescribed in the Group Sanctions Policy and Country procedures.
• Support to drive Business achievement of any Group wide initiatives relating to Financial Crime
• To support the implementation of the Financial Crime Governance framework
• To support the designing and implementation of minimum policy and standards based on Barclays Policies and Standards
• Define Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for all FLOD Financial Crime aspects
• Define & deliver process & procedural trainings
End to end management of Financial Crime related audits, conformance and Escalations
- Bachelor’s Degree and Professional Qualifications: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
How To Apply for ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 12th May 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.