Job Title: Plumbing Technician – Adritex Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Adritex Uganda Limited
Job Location: Kampala
Adritex Uganda Limited Profile:
Adritex (U) Limited, established on 28th April, 2014 is registered as a Private Limited Company, currently with five branches across Uganda in Arua, Gulu, Mbarara, Nakasero and the Head office on 7th Street, Industrial Area, Kampala. We deal in supply, installation, maintenance and repair of all kinds of Water pumps, Irrigation equipment, Water treatment accessories and chemicals, Generators and Solar Equipment, Borehole accessories and equipment. Among our broad variety of products and services, we are known for supplying genuine products from ISO certified manufacturers for both industrial and domestic use.
The Personal Banker will provide specialist advise & support in the maintenance & analysis of banking activities & initiatives in order to provide accurate reports & information to relevant stakeholders, through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed SOPs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair of water systems
• Carry out site surveys and report all findings to the site Engineer
• Handle personal tools for job execution including up-to-date documented personal tool lists
• Handle time accounting and complete work order
• Manage positive customer and employee relations
• Work all shifts flexibly when job demands
• Installing irrigation equipment and repairing them in case of any fault or failure.
• Performing work area analysis and work out to install the nest procedures for effective and efficient irrigation.
• Maintain daily records of activities and expenses.
• Training customers in irrigation processes for maintenance and system operations.
• Inspect and approve all irrigation equipment.
• Perform all other tasks assigned by supervisors
Abilities and Skills
• Maintain records and submit reports on conditions of all irrigation systems.
• Work a flexible schedule, including weekends, holidays and evenings, as duty may require to meet deadlines.
• Assist in supervising other workers, as may be required.
• Ability to interpret irrigation design plans.
• Show expertise in working with team and independently
• Comply with company safety guidelines and procedures
• Comply with company and customer regulations and policies
• Ability to understand and carry out instructions and to complete work assignments correctly
• Ability to perform heavy manual labor for extended periods, often under hot and humid conditions.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and communication with supervisors and other employees.
• 2 years or more actively working in a similar role
• Advanced Certificate in Plumbing, Diploma is added advantage
How To Apply for Adritex Uganda Jobs 2021
For all interested candidates who feel they are suitably qualified for this opportunity, share your resume with 2 professional references, a cover letter and scan or photocopies of your academic documents in a single pdf file of not more than 2MB. Send to email@example.com. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 7th May 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.