Job Title: Fresher Procurement Officer – Java House Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Java House Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Java House Uganda Profile:
Java House commonly referred to as ‘Nairobi Java’, opened its first store in 1999 at Adam’s Arcade in Nairobi. With the aim of introducing gourmet coffee drinking culture in Kenya, the first outlet was a coffee shop and later the brand evolved to an American diner-style restaurant to its present-day status as a 3 -day part coffee-led, casual dining concept. Java House is now one of the leading coffee brands in Africa and has grown to have outlets in 14 cities across 3 countries in East Africa (Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda). It has also birthed two sister brands Planet Yoghurt, a healthy, tasty and fun frozen yoghurt store and 360 Degrees Pizza, a casual dining restaurant.
Procurement Officers are responsible for evaluating suppliers, products, and services, negotiating contracts, and ensuring that approved purchases are cost-efficient and of high quality.
Roles and responsibilities:
· To procure capital equipment and materials after analyzing all the options.
· Prepare and maintain purchasing records such as vendor quotes, purchasing requisitions, purchase orders and reports.
· Work with Projects team in developing specifications for materials and equipment and should manage inventories reorders based on lead times, par levels, and potential market development
· To make decisions that are consistent with the company policy guidelines, the prevailing market conditions and adhere to the code of business conduct and ethics.
· To prepare to spend analysis which is used to provide insights in making continuous improvements
· Coordinate and plan future inventory needs for the Projects department
· Maintain accurate project records
· Effectively coordinate with vendors on all administrative aspects of the project
· Effectively coordinate project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved
· Preparing Project tracker and sharing with all the stakeholders
· Liaising with the Central Stores and User departments to ensure timely requisition of goods and services for new branches
· Creating and maintaining effective delivery relationship and partnership with suppliers
- Bachelor’s Degree
How To Apply for Java House Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 24th May 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.