Job Title: Insurance Premium Finance Officer – Platinum Credit Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Platinum Credit Uganda Limited
Job Location: Kampala
Platinum Credit Uganda Limited Profile:
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a widespread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd has introduced a new product available to formally employed persons working in the Private Sector. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd.
The Insurance Premium Finance Officer will be responsible for the efficient performance of the Insurance Premium Financing product through effective supervision of teams’ sales activities and maintain strong ongoing business relationships with the client, broker and Insurance companies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Source for Insurance Premium Finance business through the help of the sales reps in all company products.
- Prepare weekly report on the Insurance Premium Finance portfolio performance;
- Appraisal and payment approval of all Insurance Premium Finance accounts that are to be activated at that particular time;
- Facilitate the clients with insurance sticker in reference to the type of policy suitable in accordance with company policies;
- Accident documentation and follow up with the insurance companies for either repair authority, cash in lieu or settlement offer;
- Sign up of Service Level agreements with the insurance companies and renewal of the same on an annual basis.
- Sign up insurance intermediary i.e. Brokers & agents as sales agents.
- Prepare commission structure for the sales agent and other individual corporation involved in the sale of the Insurance Premium Finance.
- Provide advisory services to the management on the trends in the market that will better the Insurance Premium Finance business.
- Raising cancellation for all policies that have bounced within 7days of default with the insurer.
- Follow up on credit notes for raised cancellation after the cancellation notice served to the loanee has expired. Usually 15-30days.
- Follow up in settlement of accounts that we have credit notes and processing the refund after netting of loan obligation. To be done within 24 hours of receipt of the credit note.
- Implement and practice the principles of Quality Management System in the daily job activities.
- The ideal candidate for the Platinum Credit Insurance Premium Finance Officer job must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Knowledgeable about Insurance Finance Product
- At least three years of experience in a similar role.
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package
- Customer Care Skills
- Communication skills
- Excellent Numerical and Analytical Skills
How To Apply for Platinum Credit Uganda Jobs 2021
All candidates should send their applications, detailed CVs and testimonials to the address below; The Human Resource Manager; Platinum Credit (U) Ltd Send your application by Email to: email@example.com
Deadline: 6th May 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.