Job Title: Fresher Internal Auditor – Old Mutual Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Old Mutual Uganda
Job Location: Kampala
Old Mutual Profile:
Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.
We are rooted in our purpose of Championing Mutually Positive Futures Every Day and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience.
Evaluating how well risk management is being handled within a company – evaluating information security and risk exposures. Reporting on risk management issues. Performing an analysis on how the company will perform in the case of business interruption.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Manages, administers and executes audits for UAP-Old Mutual Life Assurance Uganda in accordance with the Group Internal Audit (GIA) methodology & quality standards
• Helps the business to deliver the strategic initiatives successfully by focusing on the significant risks, both existing and emerging.
• Participates in the development and implementation of risk-based audit plans.
• Provides independent opinion on risk & control environment for the business unit or processes.
• Challenges and influences the relevant executives to improve the governance, risk and control culture.
• Understands the risk profile of the business, gains and applies extensive industry knowledge in the various business lines. Interacts with and provides audit assurance to the Audit and Risk Committee.
• Engages with business unit process owners to agree on audit deliverables (risk assessments, control workshops and adequacy assessments), timeframes and issues audit findings in relation to work done.
• Conduct follow up audits to assess progress made on resolution of audit issues
• Provides clients with an understanding of GIA expectations and applies GIA protocols
Skills and Experience
2-3 years experience in a similar role
Bachelors Degree (B): Auditing, Managerial Accounting, Finance
How To Apply for Old Mutual Uganda Jobs 2021:
All interested and qualified persons are strongly encouraged to apply by submitting their application and CV along with the contacts of three professional referees online
Deadline: 18th May 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.