Job Title: O-Level Compound Cleaner (Urban) – IRC Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: International Rescue Committee (IRC)
Duty Station: Kampala
International Rescue Committee (IRC) Profile
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
The IRC has been working in Uganda since 1998. The current program portfolio in Uganda includes health, protection & rule of law, gender-based violence and women’s protection and empowerment, economic recovery and development.
Under the direct supervision of the HR and Admin Officer/Assistant, the Compound Cleaner is responsible for maintaining general cleanliness of the premises at all times.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and clean-up the office premises
- Make sure that the garden areas are clean all the time.
- Maintain the flowers and the flower pots by watering them at least 3 times a week.
- Responsible for slashing the office compound in and outside the gate to keep the office tidy.
- Trim the flowers and the trees in the compound to keep them levelled.
- Make sure the garbage is disposed off in the right place.
- Assist in making arrangements especially if required to lift some furniture.
- Assist with other office related matters as directed.
- Undertake any other activity that contributes to the smooth running and development of the office.
- Perform other related duties assigned.
Minimum Qualifications for IRC Uganda Jobs 2021
- Minimum O – Level Certificate with a good command of the English language
- At least one years’ experience working in a similar position (preferred)
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational, communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Honest, reliable, and trustworthy.
- Willing to adhere to and implement the IRC rules.
How To Apply for IRC Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 17th May 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.