Job Title: Fresher Quality controller (Biscuit) – Riham Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Hariss International Limited
Job Location: Kampala
Hariss International Limited Profile:
Hariss International Limited is one of Uganda’s leading manufacturers of food and beverages. Since its inception in 2005, the production of both food and beverages have been operating under the brand name RIHAM.
RIHAM has grown into a well-known household brand over the years and has greatly captured the support of the mass market. The brand currently operates a broad product portfolio comprising of Carbonated Soft Drinks, Natural Mineral Water, Juices, Malt & Energy Drinks, Premium & other biscuits.
Hariss International Limited was founded in Uganda and was built on principles and foundations laid by its founders Mr. Yasser. K. Ahmad, Mr. Chadi. K. Ahmad, and Mr. Izzat. K. Ahmad. Today, the company stands with the philosophy of the same entrepreneurial spirit and determination.
Responsible for ensuring all products produced meet the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance. Promoting personal safety and that of others around you, and protecting the environment through following guidelines and implementing them.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Works in Liaison with the y cdifferent supervisors to ensure the implementation of GMP’s and GHPS’s around the company Offices, production area, Laboratory and stores.
• Effectively monitors biscuit packaging process and reports any non-compliances.
• Ensures in process inspection and OPRP Monitoring.
• Handles complaints raised by hygiene supervisors in regard to the consumables, Product Damage, PPE’s, Wear and Tear among others.
• Prepares and updates product safety checklist
• Monitors the oven temperature and Baking time effectively.
• Conducts biscuit online monitoring and control.
• Implements SOP’s in the Biscuit Plant.
• Effectively Oversees the Dough mix and cream paste preparation procedure to ensure conformity.
• Drafts Reports on a daily basis in regard to the quality measures in the biscuit plant and submits to the quality Manager.
• Monitors and implements on line Hand Sanitization, machine sanitization
• Keeping of reference samples and help QM, QC supervisor in resolving complaints from market/inhouse
• Following of procedures and policies for 100 % traceability of materials and products
• Analyzing and reporting of data captured during online testing
• Any other duties assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences, Laboratory Sciences, Chemistry, Food Science and Technology or any other related field from a recognized university. OR,
• A Diploma in the above areas with previous experience in a similar position
• Fresh with Three months satisfactory on Job Training. One year of experience on similar role is preferred.
How To Apply for Riham Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 10th June 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.