Job Title: Data Manager – Equatorial Power Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Equatorial Power
Duty Station: Uganda
Equatorial Power Profile:
Equatorial Power brings sustainable productive power to rural communities; as the data manager you are responsible for the management of data collection, analysis and reporting across Equatorial Power’s projects. This will entail scrutinizing information using data analysis tools to create meaningful results to help EP and our clients make important decisions based on the various facts and trends.
This role will need knowledge of clean energy access-related projects and preferably knowledge of agro value chains.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Data collection: Designing optimal systems for all Equatorial Power’s staff to perform data collection. Reviewing current systems, designing and implementing improvements to enable easy and effective data collection, including use of IoT.
- Data analysis: Utilizing data from the systems, feedback from the Operations team, feedback from customers and other sources to provide insights to continuously improve operational & technical systems.
- M&E Reporting: Utilizing the outcomes of the data to report to grantees and investors.
- Demand Response Techniques: Incorporating machine learning algorithms to predict and manage demand-supply.
- ICT Infrastructure: Lead the company in determining an efficient solution for ICT needs.
- Leading our Monitoring and Evaluation process. This would entail determining the inputs and outcomes of the projects with the respective project leads and reporting on the impacts.
- Developing easy data collection techniques to collect data from the ground in the most effective manner
- Using computerized models to extract data
- Performing initial analysis to assess quality of data
- Clean data to remove redundancies and corrupted data
- Performing further analysis to determine the meaning of the data
- Performing final analysis to provide insights, both internally and externally
- Preparing reports based on analysis and reporting to the management/grantees/investors on the outcomes and impacts of our interventions.
- Test and execute prediction algorithms across operations.
- Implement an efficient ICT and data infrastructure.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of and experience with mini-grid based energy access projects is preferable.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, R programming, Python, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Experience in leading teams
- Preferably having a Masters in Data Science/Statistics and/or Energy with a data background.
How To Apply for Equatorial Power Uganda Jobs 2021
Closing Date: 2nd June 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.