Job Title: 3 Fresher Diploma Medical Records Officer – Mildmay Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Mildmay Uganda
Duty Station: Wakiso
Mildmay Uganda Profile:
Mildmay Uganda has since evolved into a Center of Excellence for HIV care and palliative care; a diploma awarding institution of higher learning specializing in health sciences and accredited by National Council of Higher Education (NCHE); and a Research Centre accredited by Uganda National Council for Science and Technology (UNCST). Like our health services, the products of our training, education and research arms are already creating impact nationally and in the East African Community.
Mildmay Uganda continues to contribute significantly towards ending the HIV Epidemic as stipulated in 5-point plan for Ending HIV by 2030. In 1998, Mildmay Uganda opened its gates to public for comprehensive HIV care with just over 3000 children waiting for the life-saving drugs through PEPFAR in 2004. Today, Mildmay Uganda supports care for over 100,000 (13% of the total number of clients on ART in the country) clients 7,000 of them children.
We have continued to champion HIV prevention using a family center and targeted multilayered behavioral change (in line with societal values) and treatment interventions. Through the DREAMS initiative over 40,000 AGYW (10 -24) in high risk groups for HIV have been empowered to remain HIV negative.
The Medical Records Officer will ensure that patient records are managed and stored according to pre-established standards to ensure effective health service delivery, training and research
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Gather patient demographic and personal information.
- Issue medical files to persons and agencies according to laws and regulations.
- Help with departmental audits and investigations.
- Distribute medical charts to the appropriate departments of the hospital.
- Maintain quality and accurate records by following hospital procedures.
- Ensure patient charts, paperwork, and reports are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Make sure all medical records are protected and kept confidential.
- File all patients’ medical records and information.
- Supply the nursing department with the appropriate documents and forms.
- Completes clerical duties including answering phones, responding to emails, and processing patient admission and discharge records.
- The ideal candidate for the Medical Records Officer job must hold a Diploma in records management or post graduate qualification in records management
- A minimum of two years of experience in Records management and experience using MS Office Applications.
How To Apply for Mildmay Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 21st May 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.