Job Title: 50 Fresher Commission Agents – SolarNow Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: SolarNow Uganda
Job Location: Kampala (10 Commission Agents), Fort Portal (10 Commission Agents), Mbarara (10 Commission Agents), Gulu (10 Commission Agents), Mbale (10 Commission Agents), Uganda
SolarNow Uganda Profile:
SolarNow sells and installs high quality European standards solar energy solutions in Uganda and Kenya. We offer our solutions to residential, commercial, industrial & agricultural customers with warranty, installation and service. Since 2011, SolarNow has been on a mission to lead the sustainable energy market by offering quality products and services at affordable prices through client focused & committed professionals. Our team consists of amazing, passionate professionals committed to transforming the lives of others through solar energy. We take care of our staff who, in turn, take care of our clients and the company. We pride ourselves on doing the right thing, walking in our clients’ shoes, Being Passionate and having fun.
About the market: More than 500m USD addressable market is to be found in Kenya and Uganda, among private, government and international aid entities that could benefit from solar power. In these countries, where grid connection is unreliable and expensive, or gensets are considered a good alternative, there is huge potential to use solar power instead to provide economic and financial benefits to those entities. However, awareness of these options and the willingness to invest in them is still scarce.
Our team consists of amazing, passionate professionals committed to transforming the lives of others through solar energy. We take care of our staff who, in turn, take care of our clients and the company. We pride ourselves on doing the right thing, walking in our clients’ shoes, Being Passionate and having fun.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Do you have passion in creating positive and everlasting impact to your community?
- Do you enjoy and have fun while selling and believe you were born to sale?
- Would you go an extra mile to ensure the client is happy?
- And do you believe in doing the right thing?
Minimum Qualifications for SolarNow Uganda Jobs 2021
- The applicant must hold a Degree or a diploma from a recognized university
- One to two years of sales experience.
- You are willing to work in our branches across the country.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work well in a team;
- Result oriented/ Getting results through others; Has the ability to meet sales targets and production goals by being results driven and customer focused.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills;
- Problem solving.
- Ability to guide others into finding solutions as opposed to providing solutions yourself.
How To Apply for SolarNow Uganda Jobs 2021
All candidates should send their Email applications using the following subject: Application for Commission Agent – “Your Name” to the contacts below.
Kampala, send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mbarara, send to email@example.com
Fort Portal, send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gulu, send to email@example.com
Mbale, send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.