Job Title: 4 Officers Division Treasury Services – KCCA Jobs 2021
Organization: Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA)
Duty Station: Kampala
Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) Profile:
The Authority is a corporate body with perpetual succession and may sue and be sued in its corporate name and do, enjoy or suffer anything that may be done, enjoyed or suffered by a body corporate. The Authority is the governing body of the Capital City and administers Capital City on behalf of the central government subject to this Act. Any enactment that applies to a district shall, subject to this Act and with the necessary modifications, apply to the Authority
Providing regular financial reporting and management information related to treasury through the evaluation of data from various sources.
Roles and responsibilities:
- 1. Managing special projects assigned by the immediate supervisor and/or Director Treasury Services
2. Working across Divisions with the Town clerks, different Division functions and Mayors to coordinate interpretation of financial results and the monitoring of Division financial budget
3. Keeping the Town Clerk informed on the status of all financial matters relating to the Division.
4. Verifying and assessing budgeting process and working closely with the Division team in developing their annual budgets in line with the budget call circular released by the Directorate of Treasury Services.
5. Working with the Manager Financial Accounting and Manager Management Accounting to assure the efficiency and timeliness of payments, budgeting, cost controls and financial reporting.
6. Supporting the Town Clerk in analyzing new and existing programs and rendering financial advice which will contribute to the delivery of services to Division in a cost-effective manner.
7. Preparing and presenting Divisional financial and statistical reports to the Town Clerk, Treasury team and the relevant Division Committees.
8. Fine-tuning activity-based costing so that each Department understands how their resources are being allocated and utilized
9. Analyzing and interpreting monthly Divisional operations and proactively investigating variances from plan and recommending or implementing corrective plans where necessary.
10. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Applicants should be Ugandans holding an honours Bachelor’s Degree either in Commerce, or Finance, or Accounting, or any other business related field from a recognized University/Institution. Professional qualification in Accounting in either ACCA or CIMA or CPA) will be an added advantage.
Applicants should have a minimum of two (2) years of working experience at Assistant Officer or Officer level in Government or from a reputable organization.
How To Apply for KCCA Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 7th June 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.