Job Title: Fresher Officer Client Care – KCCA Jobs 2021
Organization: Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA)
Duty Station: Kampala
Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) Profile:
The Authority is a corporate body with perpetual succession and may sue and be sued in its corporate name and do, enjoy or suffer anything that may be done, enjoyed or suffered by a body corporate. The Authority is the governing body of the Capital City and administers Capital City on behalf of the central government subject to this Act. Any enactment that applies to a district shall, subject to this Act and with the necessary modifications, apply to the Authority
A Client Care Officer is responsible for delivering services to customers as part of a financial management team. They handle transactions for clients, manage individual client caseloads and escalate complex matters higher up the chain.
Roles and responsibilities:
The incumbent will be responsible to the Supervisor Client Care and Marketing for performing the following duties:-
- 1. Coordinating incoming and outgoing phone calls and maintaining records of calls made and received in line with Departmental Guidelines.
2. Receiving, registering and directing visitors /clients to relevant offices in line with Departmental Guidelines.
3. Tracking staff deployments and maintaining an updated organizational telephone directory.
4. Providing information about KCCA’ services in line with existing Authority’s policies and procedures
5. Making reports on problems related to receiving and sending telephone calls in line with customer care guideline
6. Ensuring proper coordination between the internal and external customers and the Directorates.
7. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Applicants should be Ugandans holding an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in either International Relations, or Commerce (Marketing Option), or Business Administration (Marketing Option), or Arts (Communication), or Marketing or Humanities or Leisure and Hospitality, or any other related field from a recognized University or Institution.
Applicants should have a minimum of two (2) years working experience at Assistant Officer or Officer level in managing a reception in Government or from a reputable organization.
How To Apply for KCCA Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 7th June 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.